Golumbia Printing Brampton has continuously lived up to their client’s expectations by meeting the tightest of deadlines, providing exceptionally superior quality at very competitive prices. We are the leaders when it comes to providing effective visual communications through our varied document production facility; and our expert and dedicated team can produce prints according to your exact specifications.
Our in-house state-of-the-art facilities, high-tech equipments and extremely talented printing professionals can handle simple to complex orders with ease with a minimum turnaround time.
We offer a complete pre-press solution that is unparalleled. We have a comprehensive and detailed step-by-step procedure with total control over each stage of job creation. Golumbia provides superior quality, increased efficiency and reduced costs with the help of
- Agfa Computer-to-Plate Chemical Free
- Epson Digital Proof Maker
- Traditional Film Making Capabilities
Digital Printing: Xerox Versant 80 Press
Our cutting-edge technology and latest equipments can help you save on your digital printing requirements.
- Xerox 560 Digital Color Printer
- Xerox 4110 Digtial Printer
We offer the best solutions in commercial offset printing.
- 6 Colour Komori (28 x 40) + Aqueous
- 1/1 Perfector (28 x 40)
- 8 Colour Komori (28 x 40) + Aqueous + Perfector
Large Format Printing:
We have a rich and commendable experience in Large Format printing with the most comprehensive services at exceptionally competitive rates. Our services include developing printing and finishing your project including lamination and mounting. Some of our notable equipments include
- Mimaki CJV300 Large Format Printer
Lamination from Golumbia Printing provides a wide range of uses and our properties of good gloss offers durability and low cost, making it suitable for varied applications including Company reports, Brochures, Catalogues, Greeting or Invitation cards, Book jacket covers, Magazines, Maps, Labels, Displays.
In House Bindery
- Wahlenberg 45” Cutter
- (2) Polar 45” Cutter
- (3) MBO Folders (28 x 40 and 23 x 35)
- Baum Folder 714 XE
- (2) Heidelberg Cylinder Die Cutter (22 X 30 ¼ & 21 ¼ X 18 3/8))
- Johannesburg Die Cutter (28 x 40)
- Dupla DC 10 Booklet Maker / Collator
- Nygran Dahly 3 hole drill
- Challenge Single Head Drill
- (4) Sergeant Shrink Wrap machines
- (3) Saddle-stitching Machines
- Perfect Binding
- Automatic Gluing for Pocket Folders
- Access to all other Finishing methods